Building on the success of last year’s Connaught Regional Training Camp, this year’s Galway Judo Festival promises to be a unique showcase of Irish Judo. The event includes something for everyone whether you are a young Judoka just starting out on your Judo journey or a seasoned competition veteran looking for good quality Randori, all levels will be catered for. There will also be a variety of coaching, refereeing and competition officials education, development and training events run throughout the weekend.
Two fun filled days of quality Judo in the West of Ireland.
Open to all Judoka. All ages, All grades and All abilities.
Train with players from all over Ireland with sessions led by some of Ireland’s top coaches and a number of specialist guest coaches.
Open to All Judoka over the age of 6.
The following activities are included at this year’s event.
- Judo games and fun for younger children
- Technical training session with high grade instructors for all ages
- Open Randori Sessions for all levels and all ages
- Expert Kata Instruction
- Introduction to refereeing pathways
- Coaching Pathway development & re certification event
- Competition Officials Training and Certification event
- National Dan Grading
- Dates: 21st and 22nd of October 2017
- Venue: Main Hall, Kingfisher, NUI Galway Campus, Galway, Ireland
- Hosts: Athenry Judo Club & Connaught Judo Council
For more information please contact 0868252221 or email email@example.com